The past days have been teasing us with spring in Rotterdam…fingers crossed the sunshine will stay!! Then we’ll be able to enjoy food festivals in the park and Sunday brunch on the terrace!
- Want to start the weekend of with some fun Latin dancing – go to Salsa aan de Haven @ Lantaren Venster on Friday! Entry is €5, and starts at 21:30
- KINO, is hosting two great events this weekend:
- On Friday see Django + Q&A with the director, a movie about a jazzgitarist in Nazi occupied Europe, which premiered at the Berlin film festival earlier this year.
- On Saturday and Sunday they are hosting a Twin Peaks marathon (the iconic 90’s serie), incl. a Damn Fine Coffee & Cherry Pie deal.
- Get your soul, r&b, disco and house dance on Bad Habits @ Westelijk Handelsterrein
- Sunday is brunch day! May 14th is also mother’s day in the Netherlands, so a good opportunity to combine the two occasions! Go for a Turkish brunch @ Stroop, or go for brunch at the food truck festival Trek! @ The Vroesenpark.
I’m not a football fan myself, but crossing my fingers Feijenoord wins this upcoming Sunday!
Have a fiery weekend everybody!